Allopurinol 50 tablets 100mg
Политика безопасности (правится в модуле "Перестраховка клиентов")
Политика доставки (правится в модуле "Перестраховка клиентов")
Политика возврата (правится в модуле "Перестраховка клиентов")
Active substance: Allopurinol 100 mg
- Diseases caused by an increase in the level of uric acid in the blood, especially during gout, urinary nephropathy and urinary urolithiasis;
- Secondary hyperuricemia of various etiologies, including at psoriasis;
- Primary and secondary hyperuricemia with various hemoblastoses (acute leukemia, chronic myelogenous leukemia, lymphosarcoma);
- Cytotoxic therapy of neoplastic and myeloproliferative diseases.
- Uratatory nephropathy as a result of treatment of leukemia;
- Secondary hyperuricemia of different etiology;
- Congenital enzyme deficiency, in particular Lesch-Nien's syndrome (partial or complete deficiency of hypoxanthine-guanine phosphorybiosyltransferase) and congenital deficiency of adenine-phosphorybiosyltransferase.
Administration: Take after eating without chewing, drinking plenty of water.
Adults and children over 10 years of age will determine the daily dose individually, depending on the level of uric acid in the blood serum. Usually a daily dose of 100-300 mg / day. To reduce the risk of adverse reactions, treatment should begin with the administration of 100 mg of allopurinol 1 time per day.