Allopurinol Sandoz 50 tablets 100mg
Политика безопасности (правится в модуле "Перестраховка клиентов")
Политика доставки (правится в модуле "Перестраховка клиентов")
Политика возврата (правится в модуле "Перестраховка клиентов")
Active substance: Allopurinol 100 mg
- treatment of all forms of hyperuricemia ;
- diseases caused by an increase in the level of uric acid in the blood serum, in particular gout, urattic nephropathy and urate urolithiasis;
- secondary hyperuricemia of various origins;
- primary and secondary hyperuricemia with various hemoblastoses (acute leukemia, chronic myelogenous leukemia, lymphosarcoma).
Children and adolescents with a body weight ≥ 45 kg:
- Secondary hyperuricemia of various origins;
- Urartan nephropathy, which arose as a result of treatment of leukemia;
- congenital enzyme deficiency, in particular Lesch-Nichan syndrome (partial or complete deficiency of hypoxanthine-guanine phosphorybiosyltransferase) and deficiency of adenine phosphoribosyltransferase.
Administration: Adults: The daily dose is determined individually, depending on the level of uric acid in the blood serum. To reduce the risk of adverse reactions, treatment should be started with the administration of 100 mg of allopurinol 1 time per day and dosage increase only if blood serum uric acid levels are not sufficiently reduced.
Children aged 15 years allopurinol prescribed in a daily dose of 10-20 mg per 1 kg of body weight. Multiplicity of admission - 3 times a day. The maximum daily dose is 400 mg.